Logista is Meeting the Needs of Primary and Secondary Schools
Despite shrinking budgets, schools are under heightened pressure to improve overall communications, student test results, school safety, parental involvement and teacher quality. Logista provides schools with advanced IP communications platforms to support IP telephony and complimentary applications including conferencing and collaboration, messaging, wireless, security monitoring, and mobility to help schools meets today's challenges.
With the rapid adoption of IP Telephony, schools are faced with a myriad of choices for their communications needs. At Logista, we focus on providing a smooth transition to IP, while highlighting the new infrastructure and user-level benefits.
Logista's education solutions enable schools to:
- Build a strong network foundation - leverage existing technology investment to save money while laying a foundation for the future.
- Increase Administrative Office Efficiency - automate and manage incoming'outgoing/inter-office calls and faxes, freeing up office lines and increasing office productivity
- Enhance School Safety - dramatically improve response times during emergencies
- Increase Parental Involvement - improve parent-teacher communications with access to student information and school services
- Empower Principals and Teachers - give teachers and principals maximum mobility, access, and multi-media tools that facilitate greater collaboration and innovative teaching techniques.
- Engage Students - facilitate classroom video education, targeted distance learning, tutoring, mentoring, and more
Logista will design an intelligent migration path to IP adoption. Our goal is to integrate old and new, so you can future-proof and build your system based upon a common sense migration path.