Accommodating physical growth inside your data center can be a challenge. Redundant power and cooling, along with 24x7 security are 'must haves' in todays IT environment. Consider outsourcing some or all of your data center operations to Logista.
Take your IT plans to the next level with value-driven data center solutions designed for your unique business needs.
- SOC 2 Type 2 Certified
- State-of-the-art dual factor access control
- Economical alternative
- True A and B power redundancy
- Cooling redundancy
- Constantly monitored video surveillance
- Scalability and room for growth
- Customized solutions
- On-call support, 24/7/365
Common IT Infrastructure Challenges
- Limited physical space to expand
- Additional power and cooling requirements
- Backup power during utility company power failures
- Availability of hot standby systems as backup
- Risk of keeping data backup onsite
Benefits of Logista's Colocation Center
- SSAE 16 Compliant
- Reliability – redundant cooling, power, and carrier communication connectivity
- Security – dual factor access control and video surveillance
- Reduced maintenance – dedicated support staff and systems
- Cost and space savings – free up valuable office space
- Scalability – flexibility to scale up or down easily
- Risk Management – colocation redundancy and security in place for continued operations
What is carrier-neutral data center and why is carrier-neutrality important?
A carrier-neutral data center is not tied to any single network provider. This means that you (and your critical data) have access to multiple telecom carriers. Carrier-neutrality is important because it gives you multiple network carrier options, some of whom may have better services/packages for your business.
Logista’s carrier-neutral data center gives you the flexibility and reliability that carrier-specific data centers do not.
How can colocation help small and medium sized businesses?
Businesses likely don’t have the time or resources to build a robust and redundant data center. Scalability and reduced capital expenditure are two major benefits of data center colocation. Colocation also gives businesses space to rent and equipment and utilize as much bandwidth as needed at an affordable cost.
How do I know if colocation or cloud hosting is right for me?
If you’re still not sure which is the best option for you, contact us today. As one of America’s most trusted cloud services and colocation providers, we can help you make the best decision for your business.
Our Data Center Colocation hosting services are popular for a reason.
Let’s have a conversation about your IT strategy and our proven approach to Cloud Services and Colocation Services.