Logista provides access to a world class SOC2 Type 2 certified data center facility. This state-of-the-art facility supports a wide range of technology, including:
- Server and infrastructure colocation
- Cloud computing services
- Non-standard rack equipment hosting
- Mainframe and supercomputer equipment
- Extensive array of managed services
- Diverse utility feeds
- Redundant 2.5-megawatt generators
- Diverse risers for power and cabling
- Redundant Cooling systems
- Redundant APC UPS and switchgear power backup
What is SOC 2 Type compliance?
SOC 2 Type 2 compliance certifies that requisite organizational controls are in place to secure client installations, including:
- Processing integrity
Interested in learning more about our facilities?