Managed Print Services
Take control of your print volumes & costs for one low monthly fee.
Managed Print Solutions
We make it easy for you to succeed. Logista’s Popular Managed Print programs let you control print volumes and costs with:
- Usage Monitoring
- User Access Restrictions
- Automated Supply Fulfillment
- Proactive On-Site Maintenance
- Help Desk Support
- Automated Meter Collection
- Predictable Monthly Invoice
- Data / Printer Security
- Greener Printing Strategies
Most Logista customers save between 10 – 40% by shifting from an unmanaged to a managed print environment.
Common Printing Challenges Logista Solves
Recognize any of these issues holding your people and your business back?
- No User Restrictions
- Poor Cost Visibility
- Unpredictable Budgets
- IT / Help Desk Distraction
- Data Security Risks
- Printer Service Issues
- Multiple Print Vendors / Invoices
- Remote / Mobile Workplaces
- Workflow Bottlenecks
- Lack of Digital Transformation
Improve performance levels and user satisfaction. Save money with Logista’s Managed Print Services. Benefits include:
- Cost Savings
- Predictable Budgeting
- More Device Uptime
- Waste Reduction
- Reduced IT Burden
- Security Risk Mitigation
- OPEX vs CAPEX Spend
- One Simple Invoice
- Toner Inventory Reduction
- Quality Print Output
What are Managed Print Services?
Managed Print Services (MPS) are services offered by one company to another, to help simplify another company’s document and printing output. Managed Print Services (MPS) from Logista takes the hassle out of maintaining a fleet of printers, scanners, and other multi-function devices. We’ll make sure you have the right resources for the job and your budget, and that all your equipment is operating at peak performance.
What are the benefits of Managed Print Services?
There are six main benefits of Managed Print Services:
- Major Cost Savings. Managed Print Services take capital expenditures and turn them into simple operating expenses (CAPEX to OPEX). No need to invest in technologies that are out of date in two years. MPS keeps your printer fleet up to date and decreases your capital expenditures.
- Reduced Equipment Expenses. “Less expensive” printers can be some of the most expensive to run and maintain. We’ll help you balance your needs against the total cost of ownership.
- Increased productivity. Having the right resource to employee ratio keeps costs under control and minimizes queuing.
- Increased security. Hackers can access your stored documents through unsecured network printers. MPS helps eliminate hidden security risks.
- Better uptime. No more waiting for printers to be repaired or toner to be refilled. We’ll keep your supplies stocked and your printers operating at maximum efficiency.
- Consistent quality. The documents your employees produce say a lot about your company. MPS keeps you looking your best by streamlining and standardizing all print outputs.
Get the facts on your actual print volumes and costs
Request your FREE Print Evaluation today!
Our non-intrusive approach makes it easy to create an inventory of all your printers and MFPs with fact-based data on your actual print volumes and costs.
Print Evaluations Include:
- Non-Intrusive Data Collection
- Inventory List of All Printers
- Usage Analysis by Device
- Actual Cost by Device
- Security Vulnerabilities