Printing is an essential aspect of running any business, but it can also be a source of headaches and hidden costs if not managed properly. From security risks to unexpected expenses, there are many pitfalls businesses can fall into when it comes to printing.
In this blog, we’ll take a look at some of the biggest mistakes businesses make when it comes to business printing and printers. We’ll also look at how a Managed Print Services (MPS) provider can keep your business running smoothly. With the right approach and the right partner, printing can be made easy and hassle-free.
1. Not having a print management strategy: Businesses that don’t have a plan in place for managing their printing needs are more likely to experience inefficiencies, security risks, and higher costs.
2. Ignoring security risks: Failing to implement necessary protocols and software updates puts your company at risk of falling victim to malicious attackers.
3. Underestimating the costs of printing: Businesses often underestimate the costs associated with printing, including the cost of paper, ink, and maintenance. This can lead to overspending and budgeting issues.
4. Failing to monitor and track printing usage: Ignoring printing usage can be costly! Companies could find themselves in the dark about their habits, missing out on opportunities to reduce expenses and create more efficient systems.
5. Not optimizing their printer fleet: Many businesses don’t realize that un-optimized printer fleets can take a bite out of the budget! Businesses with mixed generations of printers risk inefficiencies and higher costs than necessary.
6. Dealing with multiple vendors: Businesses that have contracts with a variety of different vendors may end up paying more than they should.
7. Not educating employees on best printing practices: If organizations don’t invest in educating their staff on proper printing protocols, they may find themselves dealing with a host of issues from lagging efficiency to increased security risks.
8. Not considering the environmental impact of printing: Businesses that don’t consider the environmental impact of printing may be contributing to deforestation, pollution, and other negative effects.
Are you tired of dealing with the headaches that come with managing your business’s printing operations? From security risks to inefficiencies and high costs, it can be a real pain point for any business. But the good news is, you don’t have to go it alone!
With the help of a Managed Print provider, you can finally say goodbye to inefficiencies and hello to cost savings. They can help you optimize your printer fleet and monitor and track printing usage, so you can identify areas for improvement and cost savings. And when it comes to security, a Managed Print provider has got you covered. They can implement security protocols and software updates to keep your printers protected against potential threats. Plus, they can provide regular maintenance and support for your printers, so you can rest easy knowing they’re in good hands.
About Logista Solutions
Logista Solutions is a nationally recognized leader in a broad range of technology management solutions. As one of the largest technology support providers in the U.S., Logista provides innovative and holistic solutions to help companies take control of their IT infrastructure and achieve better business outcomes. Popular services include Managed IT as a Service, VoIP and Unified Communications, Managed Print, Cloud Services and Asset Disposition.